Henry Meadows, CPAManaging Partner
|301-468-7700 ext. 1105||Direct Line: (301) firstname.lastname@example.org|
In the same way that you do, we take pride in our creativity and efficiency.
At SKMB our clients appreciate the breadth of services we offer; not just tax and accounting, but also business valuation, forensic accounting, and expert witness services.
Our clients remain with us for the duration. They know that we are professionals that will look out for their best interests, deliver the best results, and always be available and able to meet their needs.
- 30 years’ experience
- Skills: Accounting, taxation, business matters and personal financial and estate planning.
- Specializing in tax planning and compliance in personal and business matters.
- Head of Firms, Tax Practices
- Annapolis Chamber of Commerce
- Bethesda Chamber of Commerce
- Gaithersburg Chamber of Commerce
- Germantown Chamber of Commerce
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Network
- Remax Realtors – Gaithersburg, Lanham, and Rockville, Maryland
- D.C. Young Entrepreneurs
- REIS Real Estate Network
- Business Issues: Depreciation Recapture – When is it applicable?; Real Estate Professional Applicability, Installment Sales; Property Transfers, Qualified Retirement Plans for Businesses; Tax Issues for Starting a Business
- Retirement Plans: Qualified Retirement Plan and IRA Beneficiary Income Tax Issues
- Tax: Educational Tax Planning, Federal Form 1041 Estate Income Tax Issues, The Marital Home – An Income Tax Perspective; 1031 Exchanges
Certifications and Education
- Certified Public Accountant – Maryland
- Registered Investment Advisor – Maryland
- American Institute of CPA’s
- Maryland Association of CPA’s
- Maryland Society of Accountants
Henry lives in Rockville, Maryland and enjoys golf and relaxing in Ocean City, Maryland.